Pages

A Pro Always Start From The Amateur Photographer

On the first time I own my Single Lens Reflex (SLR) Camera, a big dream was enveloped mind and my daily life. a dream to be a proffesional photographers. a dream to create a monumental and famous capturing image. yes it was a dream. then i realize the dream was to far to be real. as the time goes on, when i keep movin on it, i find my way into it. i found some word thats make me keep strong, " a pro always start from beginer" then i make it as my engine fuel to let me stay runnin on it.
the words then i replace to be my own word of wisdom, "A Pro Always Start From The Amateur Photographer" 
To make may dream become true, i take every moment to be my picture of life. the i spend uncounted price, uncounted time, uncounted energy. more time i've spend, its more real my dream painted.
A Pro Always Start From The Amateur Photographer is now not only be my engine fuel, but as my spirit booster. 

This picture was taken by my small mirrorles Pentax Q10 wit Canon 70mm manual lens converted with lens adapter. 

This Picture taken in Borneo Island while I'm rest from doing my duty as mining Safety Supervisor. a moment that completely short.

On This Blog i try to share my experience, experiment, training, Learning and for sure i am looking for people who have a similiar interest.
Hopely all my Article will be useful for myself , people around , fans of photography ,  professionals photograpers, and also to open the world's eyes to the beauty of the universe through the eyes of the lens and the man behind the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment